Saturday 31 December 2011

Last update of 2011!

Soooo, i went back to the docs again on Thursday and have been put on strong anti-infective meds as Doc thinks I have an infection of the Stomach lining or some such thing. Hopefully the meds will do their job and I will start to feel better, because after 7 weeks of ill, trying to pu on a brave face and losing so much weight, it hasnt been much fun!! Have to admit that it was so nice to be able to eat a proper - ish meal for the first time in a few weeks the other night :-) even though I ended up with the same problem yesterday and have been quite poorly today. Ah well, I guess it will just take time for the meds to kick in and cope with the unpleasant side effects. Hope so, or it means more tests. I guess we will find out by the end of next week when the meds have finished!
  On a nice note, I had a card shown on Create and Craft TV today and the comments from the presenter were lovely so hope the person I made it for likes it too!!
 Ive also been asked to be the official photographer for a local choir and to be guest soloist with them for some concerts next year, so Im looking forward to that :-)
       Well, it's almost the end of another year. 2011 hasnt been exactly the best to be honest, still we've come through it so things can only get better hopefully! Can't believe it's almost a year since Mum passed away, incredible.
All the best to my friends who follow my blog, best wishes for 2012
xxxx 

No comments: